Ingressive is a market entry and market operations firm for local and global enterprises seeking expansion in Africa.
Ingressive Capital launches its online application for early-stage founders based in Sub-Saharan Africa.
According to Maya Horgan Famodu from Ingressive Capital, “Fundraising is difficult.
We want to help the best and the brightest founders across Africa stay focused and keep building. We’re looking for great ideas built by solid teams.
No matter where you are in Sub-Saharan Africa, apply. We’re looking for the best of the best, irrespective of who you know or where you’re based.”
Ingressive Capital’s past investments include Paystack, Tizeti, which recently raised significant Series A investments, AwaBike and more.
- You have a clear business model.
- You are a high growth technology business targeting a scalable market.
- You and your team are bright, hungry, and know your market better than anyone else.
- You are an early stage startup.
- You have launched your startup / have initial traction (i.e. money, users, etc.).
- Access to 10k+ talent pool of developers & designers.
- Business development & partnerships support through our and our investors’ network.
- Follow-on funding & access to international capital through our investors who run accelerators, incubators, banks, and growth-stage funds-seeking African startups.
- Platform to showcase and source in front of thousands of techies, global investors & billion dollar tech companies.
Ingressive Capital Offers:
- $50,000 up to $500,000 valuation
- $100,000 up to $1 Million valuation
- $250,000 follow-on
How to Apply:
Ingressive Capital is searching for startups in Fintech or manufacturing tech; ISP or logistics; O&G tech or health-tech. If you’re focused on a scalable market, apply here and get a decision in 30 days or less.