Kiki Osinbajo is the second daughter of Nigeria’s vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, The young entrepreneur is celebrating her birthday today and Mymediaafrica.com brings to you ‘6 things you should know about Kiki’
1. Do you know Kiki is a Boss lady & Serial Entrepreneur, Yes, she is the Founder of GlamdAfrica, Beauty House, also Founder of Shop Konyin, Skincare Product and Founder of Shopcia, Shopping App.
2. She is innovative, inspires young people with her contents on social media. recently she revealed to her fans details of her shopping app.
3. Flashback to when photos of Kiki and her brother, Laolu Osinbajo hit the internet, and it shows She has done and dusted her NYSC Program.
4. Kiki is a fashionista, She’s a model in her own way, don’t forget she Walked the runway during LFDW2018.
5. Do you know anything about ‘The 300 Project’? Mymediaafrica.com can report that She’s an advocate against human trafficking.
6. Lastly she’s her dad’s favorite, if you still remember the early days of APC’s presidential campaigns in 2015, when most young Nigerians got familiar with the vice president because of his beautiful daughter, she was the Kiki everyone talked about.
Happy Birthday Kiki Osinbajo