Argentine football legend Diego Maradona has passed away at the age of 60 after suffering a heart attack.
1. “I am black or white, I’ll never be grey in my life,” he once said.
2. “I have two dreams. My first dream is to play in the World Cup. And the second dream is to win it.” – Maradona at 17.
3. Maradona said he scored “a little with the head of Maradona and a little with the hand of God.”, after quarter-final match against England in Mexico 1986.
4. “I am Maradona, who makes goals, who makes mistakes. I can take it all, I have shoulders big enough to fight with everybody.”
5. “My mother thinks I am the best. And I was raised to always believe what my mother tells me”
See also: 9 Tips For Growing A Successful Business
Diego Maradona began his professional career with Argentinos Juniors at the age of 16 and went on to be considered one of the greatest players ever to step onto a football field.