Streetyze Technologies’ just launched a website called LandSNG that will make Nigerian real-estate transactions safer by allowing users to carry out due diligence from the comforts of their home.
The much anticipated web application has been created to address a major problem faced by the Nigerian real estate industry for many years.
This patented web-application will allow users to make their real estate transactions with minimal risk by conducting due-diligence right from their homes or from any location with access to the internet. Interestingly, LandSNG is the first ever technology tool in the country’s real estate industry for carrying out due-diligence that would be readily accessible to the public.
The Real estate business in Nigeria has become a multi-billion dollar industry. However, the growth of this promising industry has been plagued over the years by frequent real estate frauds. The industry has also suffered from a lack of technology tools for conducting due diligence. The launch of LandSNG is expected to bring about a paradigm shift in the culture of the industry and the way Nigerians rent or buy properties. In the long-run, this will help prevent loss of property, land, and funds to third parties and fraudsters.
Some of the key benefits of LandSNG web application include
- Conduct due diligence from home
- Receive up-to-date historical information on properties and lands
- Find out the location of government-owned lands and lands that are free from government ownership
- Receive information on the history and reputation of the landlords and tenants
- Find out if a particular property or land has litigation, foreclosure or defaulting mortgage
- Find out if any particular land and/or the property has the previous history of trespass, demolition, unlawful/forceful entry
- Create a template of the land survey plan on the map to confirm if information on the survey plan is accurate
- Find out the location of historical family lands
- Find out the location of lands/properties with a revoked certificate of occupancy
“Streetyze Technologies Ltd is glad to offer LandSNG.com to Nigeria’s real estate investors, renters and buyers in the 2nd quarter of 2019, and would soon follow up with a second product, Landpro, a mobile application meant for off-site and field-use at the point of renting or purchase of property,” said Dr. Adewale Lambo, the founder of Streetyze Technologies. “The company has put in a lot of effort to ensure that these two products make property renting and buying as risk-free as possible. We have already been granted a patent that covers these two innovative products by Nigeria’s Trademarks, Patents and Designs Registry.”
About Streetyze Technologies: Streetyze Technologies Ltd. Is a tech development start-up based in Lagos, Nigeria. The company was founded in 2017 and has focused on developing innovative technologies that provide solutions to problems and challenges in the real estate industry in Nigeria. The company was granted a patent for its products in early 2019 by the Nigeria Trademarks, Patents and Design Registry.